Friday, April 13, 2012

ToT - Day Three

Aaack! I almost didn't get my post in for today. It's 11:30 so technically I'm still okay. It really only matters for the sake of accountability, though. It's Friday (yoga day). There's nothing super exciting to report.

Although, this is relatively exciting... I actually had sufficient floor space for yoga today. Whoop! I spent the majority of the day cleaning my room out. I am pretty sure that I am singlehandedly going to cause Goodwill to need to open a new location. I have 3 trash bags full of things to take and I'm not even finished. Definitely the highest level of spring cleaning I have done in quite some time.

Tomorrow I'll be running 3 miles, though I'm not sure exactly when that is going to fit into my schedule. I have a bridesmaid dress fitting for one wedding and a bachelorette party for another. I may end up having to switch my rest day to tomorrow and run on Sunday. We shall see.

Alright, time to stop rambling before my post is technically "tomorrow."

Peace out.

81 days until the Peachtree!
168 days until the 10 miler!

No comments:

Post a Comment