Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gah! Falling Behind!!!

I absolutely refuse to fall behind this time. I may have failed to update these last few days, but I'm not giving up! What a crazy weekend I had. I am sad to admit that I didn't run or do yoga on Saturday. That wedding wiped me out. It was awesome to celebrate my friend, but I just ran out of time to get any sort of a work out in. Plus, I was exhausted.

Sunday brought more bad news in the work out department. I woke up at 7:30 (got ready extremely quickly because I was supposed to wake up at 7:00), went to church, and did not get home until 9:30 PM. Rough. Sundays I have only scheduled morning and evening yoga for myself, but I couldn't quite bring myself to do either time slot. I was on my feet the majority of the time I was at church and jumped around quite a bit, so it's not like I was completely inactive. I still was bummed that I didn't do what I  was intending, though.

Which brings us to yesterday... I would like to report that yesterday I jumped right back into my routine, but that is not what happened at all. I slept much later than I have in quite some time. I was planning on working out anyway until I remembered that I needed to be downtown to help out with choir auditions. I could have easily worked out when I got home because it was only around 7:30, but I didn't. That is where the pathetic saga of my failure ends.

Today is a new day. I haven't actually run yet, so I can't say that 100% truthfully. I fully plan on it when I get home, though. I could have run this morning, but I didn't want to shower again. Normally that wouldn't be an issue, but I had a job interview today. Sweaty is not a good interview look.

Tonight I have a dinner with one of my church volunteer teams, so I will have every excuse to not run when I get home. It won't beat me today, though. I will run. I will do yoga. I will conquer Tuesday.

31 days until the 10 miler!
136 days until the WDW Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment