Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day the Second.

Fact: I didn't come update after I went running last night. I ran at 8pm and it was glorious. It was the first time I've had a consistent pace since the stoner kidney chilled out. Of course, that consistent pace was 13-minute miles, but I'll take it. It also doesn't bother me because I'm only shooting for 12-minute miles for the Tower of Terror. That should be no problem at all. I even did my evening yoga after I ran. AND I busted out the foam roller. I was just Miss Productive. I was reminded that I certainly need to break out the foam roller a little more often than I have been doing because my leg was straight up angry.

Today, being a Wednesday, was a morning yoga and strength training day. I was feeling distinctly less like a slacker today, and I have already knocked out both of those things. Score. Now I get to continue to do productive things such as cleaning out my closet. I've been spending the week overhauling my room, and the closet is the last thing left. Time to throw everything in it away so that I can effectively use the space. Here's hoping I don't get lost in there...

37 days until the 10 miler!
142 days until the WDW Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment