Friday, August 24, 2012

FOUR.

Four days into this third attempt, still going strong. I won't feel accomplished until I surpass eight, though. Today I started off with my morning yoga (which I like significantly less than my evening yoga) and then did 30 minutes of strength training. 

I definitely wanted to make sure I got everything in early today because in about 20 minutes I'm heading to a wedding rehearsal. One of my high school friends is getting married tomorrow (woo!) and she has been kind enough to include me in the wedding party. This also means I'm going to be getting up super early to get my run in tomorrow. I'll get over that, though. The 10 miler fast approaches, and I am determined to get myself back to 12:00 miles.

35 days until the 10 miler!
140 days until the WDW Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment