Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 3

So today my workout was a 30 minute run (which will always actually mean run/walk). My ratio for today was run 20 seconds, walk 40 seconds. I started out with a 5 minute warm up (just walking) and then started my actual 30 minutes. I felt great almost the whole run. The last 5 minutes or so were not so fun due to the good ole Georgia humidity. I slowed down a little and my body seemed to thank me. My legs have that happy burn where I know I had a good workout. It has been entiiiirely too long since I've run.

The only part (aside from the humidity) that wasn't so good today was my shoes. I lost my trusty Nikes at camp (aka left them there), so I had to run in my old, clunky shoes that I hate. The insides of the heels are worn completely out so I'm getting a sweet blister on my right heel now. Good news! My new shoes come tomorrow. :) Yay for the quickness of Zappos.

Time for dinner, a long shower, and chocolate milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment